|SpiderWeb Designs is very committed to your privacy and guards your data carefully. We recognize that while the online environment is full of excitement and endless possibilities, it does engender concern for consumers about what information is collected from them and to what use that information is put. This policy is to provide you with reassurance and information about SpiderWeb Designs use of your information.
SpiderWeb Designs does not share, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at our site with other companies or organizations.
SpiderWeb Designs does collect some personally identifiable information about you at different times depending which services or sites you may be utilizing. If you are joining SpiderWeb Designs we will request information such as your name and contact details.
Besides the information we may request from you, we also collect information that we can use to improve SpiderWeb Designs service and performance. This information does not identify you personally. When you visit a Web page we automatically record the URL requested, the time and date it's requested and the browser software being used.
The Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use the information we collect about you (either specific or in aggregate) to help us: maintain accurate accounts, provide and change services and billing, answer your inquiries, market services and products, and to help make our services and website useful to you.
The only times we would use or disclose information is if:
- we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of SpiderWeb Designs, one of our users, or a member of the public
- we feel it is necessary with regard to our terms of service
While SpiderWeb Designs undertakes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, no guarantee can be given that information sent over the Internet is always 100% secure. Sending and receiving information over the Internet is at the user's own risk, however we will do everything possible to ensure your data security once we receive it.
Accessing or Updating Your Personal Information
Only authorized persons have access to your personal information, which we keep in a secure environment.
Further Pointers To Protect Your Privacy
- SpiderWeb Designs will never request your credit card details in an email. Do not ever submit your credit card details in email format.
- Always close your browser and log out once you have finished surfing the Net to prevent other people gaining access to your information and correspondence.
- SpiderWeb Designs has no control over other Web sites we may link to, and we take no responsibility for the conduct of these companies. Always read the Terms and Conditions when using other Web sites.
- Ensure the confidentiality of your passwords and account details. If unauthorized access of your account occurs please inform us immediately.
- Beware of posting personal information in public forums such as Internet chat groups or newsgroups. If you voluntarily disclose personal information it may be collected and used by others.